Stacy Lynch, LMT
Stacy Lynch is a bodyworker and practitioner with a decade of experience supporting and intuitively connecting with clients. She creates a safe and supportive space for each to explore and connect to their deepest inner self and identify health goals. Stacy personalizes each wholistic session, intermingling multiple therapies as a dynamic and integrative approach to balance, wellness and vitality of body, mind and spirit.
As a certified Third-Degree Master Teacher of Reiki Shiki Ryoho (RMT) and member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP), Stacy specializes in Chakra clearing, balancing and empowering clients to restore and amplify energy movement with breath work, visualization, the use of natural crystals and aromatherapy.
Stacy is an Associate Practitioner Member of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy® International (SOBI), exploring the principles and techniques of this gentle, non-invasive, osteopathic-based form of therapy. Additionally, Stacy utilizes Craniosacral Therapy, using a soft touch (about 5 grams – the weight of a nickel) to aid in releasing restrictions in the soft tissues that surround the central nervous system. She received training for this modality with Upledger Institute and is a Medallion Member of The International Association of Healthcare Practitioners (IAHP). Stacy is also an Indiana Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) through the national Federation of State Massage Therapy Board (FSMTB) and a member of the American Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP).
Stacy is a Food Over Medicine Certified Instructor, specializing in Diet and Lifestyle thru Wellness Forum Health Institute. She is the founder of Apogee Living, supporting clients as a health advocate and educator. Among her services, she offers plant-based nutrition workshops teaching clients and the community about practical, impactful food choices that foster responsibility for enhancing and maintaining optimal health and global sustainability.
Beyond advocacy, practice and education, Stacy enjoys traveling with her life-partner, Nicholas, spending precious time with family and friends, and remembering her female essence of being “wise, wild and free” thru movement and Qoya dance.
Stacy Lynch, LMT, is a licensed Integrative Bodyworker and Therapist at The Playful Soul. Her unique sessions allow you to make self-care a peaceful and rejuvenating experience. Stacy intermingles intuitive, spiritual guidance with techniques that are gentle, without force and create great opportunities for the body, mind and soul to release deep restrictions, balance, align and self-heal. This allows for relief, improved health, vibrancy, energy, relaxation and rejuvenation. Each session is unique and focused on the needs of the individual.
Stacy’s therapy modalities include:
- Craniosacral Therapy: soft touch that releases tissues around the central nervous system, normalizing the environment, tissues and fluids around the brain and spinal cord, enhancing the body’s ability to self-correct, alleviate dysfunctions from illness, pain, injury, stroke, trauma and neurological impairment.
- Energy Therapy (Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho- 3rd Degree Master & Teacher): the art of connecting to and channeling spiritual, universal life energy to promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Ortho-Bionomy®: gentle movements, comfortable positioning, brief compressions and subtle contacts are used to help repattern the brain to release restrictions without force, pressure or pain.
- Intuitive Guidance: affirms, sheds light on and provides clarity in all areas of life as a means of supporting the opportunity for change during and beyond the session.
- Clinical/Therapeutic Massage: specializing in area-specific techniques to aid in releasing restrictions and increasing mobility.
- Crystal Therapy: crystals, stones and elements from the earth are used to support in the clearing of energetic restrictions and help to balance all systems
- Diet and Lifestyle/Food Over Medicine Instructor: specializing in Whole Food Plant-Based nutrition. Available for private sessions or group education opportunities.